biodegradable plant fibers materials
We were founded to fight against plastic pollution.
We create unique, biodegradable materials from plant fibers and additives of natural origin.
Unlike paper, our materials have a 3-dimensional structure and can have different parameters of density, elasticity and porosity.
They can be used in industries: agriculture, packaging, construction and many others.
We are currently developing our product for agriculture – soilless substrate for cultivation.
With future generations in mind, FibriTech implements activities resulting from international initiatives for sustainable development. Our projects are in line with the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals announced by the United Nations (UN) and adopted by nearly 200 countries, including Poland. The goals that have been assigned to the FibriTech strategy are presented below.
Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to Europe and the world. To overcome these challenges, the European Green Deal will transform the EU into a modern, resource-efficient and competitive economy, ensuring:
- no net emissions of greenhouse gases by 2050
- economic growth decoupled from resource use
- no person and no place left behind
We directly impact 5 out of 8 The European Green Deal benefits for citizens and future generations
- fresh air, clean water, healthy soil and biodiversity
- cleaner energy and cutting-edge clean technological innovation
- longer lasting products that can be repaired, recycled and re-used
- future-proof jobs and skills training for the transition
- globally competitive and resilient industry
We directly impact 4 out of 8 The European Green Deal actions
- Environment and oceans
from ingredients of natural origin